Terms and Conditions
- 90 days and longer prior to departure: R700 admin fee
- 89-60 days prior to departure: 50% of the deposit will be forfeited
- 59-45 days prior to departure: 100% of the deposit will be forfeited
- 44-30 days prior to departure: 50% of the full amount will be forfeited
- 29-0 days prior to departure: 100% of the full amount will be forfeited
- The destination the Client is travelling to is under official government lock-down that prohibits the Client from traveling.
- The destinations have no formal lock-down but their border is closed to international travellers or to travellers from a specific country.
- International flights are cancelled with no reasonable alternative routing available.
- The government in the Client’s country of residence restricted all but essential travel.
- The Client has contracted Covid-19 and is under treatment, in quarantine or within 72 hours of travel.
Passports, Visas, Vaccinations, Inoculations and Re-entry Permits
- The Client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited during the Tour.
- In addition, the Client acknowledges that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behaviour during the Tour shall not be tolerated and that the Company, its employees, representatives, agents and/or contractors being so authorized, reserve the right to exclude the Client from the tour at any point therein in such circumstances.
- The Company shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses for the Client resulting for exclusion as aforesaid, and the Client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation in such instances.
- The Tour guide has full and final authority for any decisions made relating to Clients’ safety and comfort.
- The Client undertakes to behave considerately and respectfully while on Tour and undertake to exercise proper authority over any minor children as well as the minor’s safety.
- Full name and legal status of the Company: Heuningland Guesthouse & Tours (PTY) LTD trading as Heuningland Tours
- Physical address and telephone number where services are rendered:
- Website address and email address: heuningland.com; email@example.com
- Registration number, names directors and the place of registration of the Company: Heuningland Guesthouse and Tours: 2016/081875/07 Owner Liezl Vlok
- Physical address where Company will accept legal service of documents:
- Heuningland, PO Box 73, Beaufort West, 6970
- Sufficient description of the main characteristics of the services offered by the supplier: The website provides information on tours operated by the Company.
- The minimum duration of the agreement: The agreement is valid until the conclusion of the Tour.
- Manner of payment: the Company accepts payment by Electronic Fund Transfer.
- Time within which services will be rendered: This depends on when the Tour is scheduled.
- Refund Policy: See clauses 2, 6, 7, 8, 13, 16.
- Receipt of the Clients deposit and/or full payment shall constitute the Clients agreement that he/she and those for whom he/she makes any bookings, are agreeable to and are bound by the terms and conditions of the Company.
- The Company shall not be bound by any representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. No addition to, variation, or agreed cancellation of these Terms and Conditions shall be of any force of effect unless reduced to writing and signed by or on behalf of the Company. No indulgence, which the Company may grant to the Client, shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the Company, who shall not thereby be precluded from exercising any rights arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- In the event of the Company having to institute legal action against the Client for any amount outstanding by the Client to the Company, the Client shall be liable for the Company’s legal fees on the scale as between attorney and client, including collection commission and tracing fees.
- “Adventure Activities” refers to all activities included in a Tour and may include safaris, river cruises, game drives, canoeing, walking safaris, hikes, fishing, off-road driving, and other expeditions.
- “Company” refers to “Heuningland Tours”
- “Client” refers to a private individual who accesses the Website as well as to an agent of the Client. It also includes every person who goes on a Tour with the Company;
- “Party/Parties” refers to the Company and Client;
- “Third Parties” refer to people or entities that are not the Company or Client;
- “Tour” refers to the service that the Company provides to the Client;
- “Website” refers to the official website address: heuningland.com